Tax questions? We can help!

If you are looking for a tax preparation service that understands the unique and often complicated issues relating to employment with a foreign government or international organization, we can help. With years of experience working in this area, we offer both tax consulting and tax preparation services to employees of foreign governments and international organizations in the US.


Rick Ward - Enrolled Agent

Member, National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Tax Professionals.

Contact us today

By phone at 703-949-1977,
or by email at